Why do I need online backup?
- Losing access to critical business data would be disastrous or deeply impact your productivity temporarily, and can be fatal if lost completely
- Distrusting the current backup system. Tape fails, external and thumb drives can be unreliable, making it hard to know exactly what is backed up, and/or whether it has been corrupted.
- A fail-safe to tape and disk system for Disaster Recovery
- Natural disaster, fire and theft
- Shrinking IT budgets that curtail staff available to proactively manage data backups
- Implementing a backup system for the first time
- It takes a long time to do traditional backups
- Remembering to do the back ups
- Uncertainty as to when the backups are happening
SMB Backup Differentiators
- files are available beyond typical 7-30- 90 day windows
- Time Machine Feature – search for a file on a specific historical date
- Ease of use
- easy installation
- point-and-click file and folder selection for backup
- automated email reports
- flexible scheduling
- File Sharing – easy and secure –
- 10 Data Centers globally
- SAS 70 certified
- The highest level in DR and Redundancy
- Best Practice of Redundant Backup is ensured
Find out about our other services:
Business Broadband and Telecoms
I have been delighted to use the services of John Harrison and his team at SMB for several years now. They have provided IT Support, advice and training using easy to understand language and with great results, often remotely from their own premises. I would recommend John Harrison and SMB Network Solutions, to anyone looking for a quality IT Support service and wish them every success in the future.
Comments are closed.